Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Ottawa House on Cushing Island, ca. 1900. The Ottawa House catered to English Canadian tourists.
About This Item
- Title: Ottawa House, Cushing Island, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Local Name: Cushing Island
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15 cm x 21 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Islands
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Cushing Island (Portland, Me.)
- Ottawa House (Cushing Island, Portland, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.