Contributed by Nordica Memorial Association
Traveling jewelry case with display of various stage jewelry worn by opera singer Lillian Nordica (born in Farmington, 1857).
About This Item
- Title: Lillian Nordica stage jewelry, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Farmington
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: Wood, glass, metal
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 46 cm x 30 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Sopranos (Singers)
- Nordica, Lillian, 1857-1914--Associated objects
- Nordica, Lillian, 1857-1914--Clothing and dress
For more information about this item, contact:Nordica Memorial Association
16 Nordica Lane, Farmington, ME 04938
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.