Contributed by Nordica Memorial Association
Traveling jewelry case with display of various stage jewelry worn by opera singer Lillian Nordica (born in Farmington, 1857).
About This Item
- Title: Lillian Nordica stage jewelry, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Farmington
- County: Franklin
- State: ME
- Media: wood, glass, metal
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 46 cm x 30 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Nordica Memorial Association
16 Nordica Lane, Farmington, ME 04938
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.