Contributed by Nordica Memorial Association
Bead embroidered headband, made in France, worn by Lillain Nordica, famous opera singer born in Farmington in 1857. Nordica is wearing this headband in the photo on the cover of her book "Hints To Singers" (published in 1901).
About This Item
- Title: Headband worn by opera singer Lillian Nordica
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Farmington, Franklin County, ME
- Media: Cloth
- Dimensions: 61 cm x 11 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Nordica, Lillian, 1857-1914--Clothing and dress
- Sopranos (Singers)
- Nordica, Lillian, 1857-1914--Associated objects
For more information about this item, contact:Nordica Memorial Association
16 Nordica Lane, Farmington, ME 04938
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.