Contributed by Mt. Desert Island Hospital
Replica of nurse's uniform circa 1900. The uniform was made by Amber George who was employed at Mount Desert Island Hospital for the 100th birthday celebration of MDI Hospital.
About This Item
- Title: Nurse uniform replica, Bar Harbor, 1997
- Creator: George, Amber
- Creation Date: 1997
- Subject Date: 1997
- Town: Bar Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Cloth
- Collection: Norma Wilbur Spurling
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Mount Desert Island Hospital (Bar Harbor, Me.)--Anniversaries
- Hospitals--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Nursing--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Mount Desert Island Hospital (Bar Harbor, Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
For more information about this item, contact:Mt. Desert Island Hospital
10 Wayman Lane; POB 8, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.