Contributed by Mt. Desert Island Hospital
Replica of nurse's uniform circa 1900. The uniform was made by Amber George who was employed at Mount Desert Island Hospital for the 100th birthday celebration of MDI Hospital.
About This Item
- Title: Nurse uniform replica, Bar Harbor, 1997
- Creator: George, Amber
- Creation Date: 1997
- Subject Date: 1997
- Town: Bar Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Cloth
- Collection: Norma Wilber Spurling
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Mt. Desert Island Hospital
10 Wayman Lane; POB 8, Bar Harbor, ME 04609
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Mount Desert Island Hospital (Bar Harbor, Me.)--Anniversaries
- Hospitals--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Nursing--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Mount Desert Island Hospital (Bar Harbor, Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.