Contributed by Lamoine Historical Society
The Berry House in Lamoine. Sherman Douglas is standing with Henry Ford and Mr. Ford's 2 children. Mr Ford was considering buying the property. He chose not to go through with the purchase so the house was torn down and the material from the house was used to build the first fire station in Lamoine.
About This Item
- Title: Berry House
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Lamoine, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Berry House (Lamoine, Me.)--Photographs
- Lamoine Fire Department (Lamoine, Me.)--History
- Fire stations--Maine--Lamoine
- Douglas, Sherman--Homes and haunts--Maine--Lamoine
For more information about this item, contact:Lamoine Historical Society
13 Thaddeus Lane, Lamoine, ME 04605
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.