Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Nurses Ford (last name unknown), Darling (last name unknown), Andy (last name unknown), and Carolyn Grant considered themselves to be "The EMGH OR Crew" at Eastern Maine General Hospital in Bangor during the 1920s.
EMGH is now known as Eastern Maine Medical Center and is a member of Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems.
About This Item
- Title: Operating room crew, Eastern Maine General Hospital, ca. 1920
- Creator: McCubrey, Marilyn March
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Eastern Maine Charities - March/Grant Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.