Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Carolyn Grant, a registered nurse, is pictured in surgical scrubs outside the operating room windows at Eastern Maine General Hospital in Bangor in 1925.
Grant became a nurse at EMGH and married Luther March a physician at the hospital. Their time at EMGH is an important part of their family history.
About This Item
- Title: Carolyn Grant, Eastern Maine General Hosptial, ca. 1925
- Creator: McCubrey, Marilyn March
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Eastern Maine Charities - March/Grant Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- March family
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)--People
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)--Buildings
- BangorCarolyn Grant
- Dr. Luther March
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Medicla Center
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.