Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Carolyn Grant and another nurse identified as "Andy" with babies at Eastern Maine General Hospital on State Street in Bangor during the 1920s.
Carolyn Grant went through Nursing School at EMGH and met and married Dr. Luther March there.
EMGH is now known as Eastern Maine Medical Center and is a member of Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems.
About This Item
- Title: Nurses, Eastern Maine General Hospital, ca. 1920
- Creator: McCubrey, Marilyn March
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Eastern Maine Charities - March/Grant Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dr. Luther March
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Nursing School
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.