Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Dr. Luther March was a physician and Carolyn Grant a nurse who met and married while employed at Eastern Maine General Hospital in the 1920s, while he was an intern and she was a nursing student.
EMGH is very much a part of the March family history. Here they are pictured in their professional medical uniforms outside the Operating Room's distinctive windows.
About This Item
- Title: Carolyn Grant, Luther March at Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Creator: Marilyn March McCubrey
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Eastern Maine Charities - March/Grant Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)--People
- March family
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.