Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
A nurse named Adair (last name not known) and Dr. Luther Mason are pictured outside the operating room at Eastern Maine General Hospital on State Street in Bangor during the 1920s.
EMGH is now known as Eastern Maine Medical Center and is a member of Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems and an auditorium at EMMC is named in honor of Dr. Mason.
About This Item
- Title: Nurse Adair, Dr. Luther Mason, Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Collection: Eastern Maine Charities - March/Grant Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor Hospital
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Operating RoomAdair
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.