Contributed by Fryeburg Historical Society
Children gather outside the Village School in Fryeburg in about 1900.
The building now houses the Fryeburg Public Library.
About This Item
- Title: Village School, Fryeburg, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Fryeburg, Oxford County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 33 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- School children--Maine--Fryeburg
- Rural schools--Maine--Fryeburg
- Village School (Fryeburg, Me.)--Photographs
- Fryeburg Public Library (Fryeburg, Me.)--History--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Historical Society
83 Portland St, Fryeburg, ME 04037
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.