Contributed by Blue Hill Public Library
A 1920s postcard depicting a rockbound island in Blue Hill Bay.
About This Item
- Title: Blue Hill Bay view
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Blue Hill
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 27 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: ARCH POST BOX 019
- Collection: ARCH POST BOX 019
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Blue Hill Public Library
PO Box 824, 5 Parker Point Road, Blue Hill, ME 04614
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.