Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
The Sears Roebuck Shoe Factory in Springvale is shown in about 1912.
About This Item
- Title: Shoe Factory, Springvale, ca. 1912
- Creation Date: circa 1912
- Subject Date: circa 1912
- Location: Springvale, York County, ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 11.93 cm x 17.08 cm
- Local Code: B71
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.