Contributed by Presque Isle Air Museum
A rebuilt hanger is shown at the Presque Isle Airport in 1937. Between 1941 and 1960, the airfield mostly served military needs, especially during World War II and the Cold War.
About This Item
- Title: Presque Isle Airport, ca. 1937
- Creation Date: circa 1937
- Subject Date: circa 1937
- Town: Presque Isle
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 25 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Airports--Maine--Presque Isle
- Hangars--Maine--Presque Isle
- Presque Isle Airport (Presque Isle, Me.)--Buildings
For more information about this item, contact:Presque Isle Air Museum
650 Airport Drive Suite 4, Presque Isle, ME 04769
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.