Contributed by Presque Isle Air Museum
The Memorial Day parade in Presque Isle in 1944 is seen from the corner of State and Main Streets in front of the A.M. Smith Building.
About This Item
- Title: Presque Isle Memorial Day parade, 1944
- Creation Date: 1944-05-30
- Subject Date: 1944-05-30
- Location: Presque Isle, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Marching bands
- Parades & processions--Maine--Presque Isle
- United States. Army Air Forces
- Memorial Day
For more information about this item, contact:Presque Isle Air Museum
650 Airport Drive Suite 4, Presque Isle, ME 04769
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.