Contributed by Presque Isle Air Museum
Part of the hospital complex, the dispensary at the Presque Isle Army Air Base was located directly across Skyway Street from where the Presque Isle Middle School was later located.
The base served as an important air transport facility during World War II.
About This Item
- Title: Presque Isle Army Air base dispensary, ca. 1943
- Creation Date: circa 1943
- Subject Date: circa 1943
- Location: Presque Isle, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Northern Maine Regional Airport (Presque Isle, Me.)
- United States. Army Air Forces
- Airports--Maine--Presque Isle
- Army Air Force
- hospital complex
- Presque Isle Air Force Base
- Presque Isle Army Airfield
- Presque Isle Middle School
- Skyway Street
For more information about this item, contact:Presque Isle Air Museum
650 Airport Drive Suite 4, Presque Isle, ME 04769
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.