Contributed by Fryeburg Historical Society
The village school on the corner of Portland and Pine streets in Fryeburg, ca. 1910.
This building later became the offices of School Administrative District #72.
About This Item
- Title: Village School, Fryeburg, ca. 1910
- Creator: Olney, Loren J.
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Fryeburg, Oxford County, ME
- Media: Photographic Print from Glass Negative
- Local Code: Loren Olney Photographic Print Album, Glass Negative Collection
- Collection: Loren Olney Photograph Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- School Administrative District #72 (Fryeburg, Me.)--Buildings
- C.A. Snow School (Fryeburg, Me.)
- Village School (Fryeburg, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Historical Society
83 Portland St, Fryeburg, ME 04037
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.