Contributed by Maine Historical Society
The booklet promotes the Spencer Lake Camps in Gerard, near Jackman, as a vacation locale. It describes hunting, fishing, and canoeing possibilities.
About This Item
- Title: Spencer Lake Camps booklet, ca. 1920
- Creator: Spencer Lake Camps
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Hobbstown Twp.
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. S-6283, Misc. Box 184/5
- Collection: Photographs of Mary Helen Catlin and Spencer Lake Camps catalogue
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Spencer Lake (Somerset Co., Me.)
- Spencer Lake Camps (Me.)
- Tourist camps & hostels--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.