Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
View of Popham Beach from the top of the flag pole at Fort Popham.
About This Item
- Title: Popham Beach, ca. 1950
- Creator: Philip B. Sharpe
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1950
- Location: Popham Beach, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 10 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: 2004.500.113_33.4MB
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.