Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Eastern Maine General Hospital's Annual Report 1910-1911 featured this photo of nurses tending to female patients in the Women's Surgical Ward.
The open ward setting, hospital furniture, and medical staff uniforms were typical for the era.
About This Item
- Title: Women's Surgical Ward, Eastern Maine General Hospital, Bangor, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 16 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Hospital wards--Maine--Bangor
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)--Facilities
- Medical equipment & supplies
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare systems
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Female patients
- Medical Staff
- State Street
- Surgical Ward
- Women's Surgical Ward
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.