Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Eastern Maine General Hospital's Annual Report 1911-1912 featured this photo of a doctor and nurses tending to female patients and a newborn baby in the Women's Medical Ward.
The open ward setting, hospital furniture, and medical staff uniforms were typical for the era.
About This Item
- Title: Eastern Maine General Hospital's Women's Medical Ward, ca. 1911
- Creation Date: circa 1911
- Subject Date: circa 1911
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 16 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Hospital wards--Maine--Bangor
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)--Facilities
- Medical equipment & supplies
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare systems
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Female patients
- Medical equipment & suppliesEastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)
- Medical Staff
- Medical Ward
- State Street
- Women's Medical Ward
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.