Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
A nurse describes the features and functions of a patient bed setting at Eastern Maine Medical Center on State Street in Bangor in the early 1970s. Eastern Maine Medical Center was formerly known as Eastern maine General Hospital and is now a member of Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems.
About This Item
- Title: Patient Room at Eastern Maine Medical Center ca. 1972
- Creation Date: circa 1972
- Subject Date: circa 1972
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)--Facilities
- Medical equipment & supplies
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Patient RoomEastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)
- state Street
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.