Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Medical staff in the nursery at Eastern Maine General Hospital on State Street in Bangor as pictured in the 1915-1916 EMGH Annual Report.
EMGH later became Eastern Maine Medical Center, which is now a member of Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems.
About This Item
- Title: Nursery, Eastern Maine General Hospital, ca. 1915
- Creation Date: circa 1915
- Subject Date: circa 1915
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Medical equipment & supplies
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)--Facilities
- Hospital wards--Maine--Bangor
- Bangor Hospital
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Medical Staff
- State Street
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.