Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Graduates of the Critical Care Course at Eastern Maine Medical Center in Bangor in 1976.
Note mini skirts and pant suits as part of the nurses' uniforms.
About This Item
- Title: Eastern Maine Medical Center graduates, 1976
- Creation Date: 1976
- Subject Date: 1976
- Location: Bangor, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 16 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bangor Hospital
- Critical Care Course
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Mini Skirts
- Nurses Uniforms
- Pant Suits
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.