Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
View of a multi-bed ward in the Blaisdell building, built in 1948, part of Eastern Maine Medical Center on State Street in Bangor.
It is a typical hospital ward setting from before 1975.
About This Item
- Title: Multi-bed ward, Eastern Maine Medical Center, ca. 1970
- Creation Date: circa 1970
- Subject Date: circa 1970
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)--Interiors
- Hospital wards--Maine--Bangor
- Bangor General Hospital
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Hospital Furniture
- State Street
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.