Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
In 1919 laundry services at Eastern Maine General Hospital on State Street in Bangor were being outsourced until this new laundry building was completed in 1923. The Eastern Maine General Hospital is now Eastern Maine Medical Center and a member of Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems. Also shown in the photograph is a vehicle of that era.
About This Item
- Title: Eastern Maine General Hospital Laundry Building in 1923
- Creation Date: 1923
- Subject Date: 1923
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)--Buildings
- Laundries (Commercial establishments)
- Bangor General Hospital
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare Systems
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- State Street
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.