Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
The first ambulance owned by Eastern Maine General Hospital in Bangor was drawn by a horse and is shown on with sleigh runners. It was donated to the hospital by Flora B. Hinman.
About This Item
- Title: First ambulance, Eastern Maine General Hospital, 1900
- Creation Date: 1900
- Subject Date: 1900
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)
- Sleds & sleighs--Maine--Bangor
- Bangor Hospital
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Flora B. Hinman
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.