Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Doctors (unidentified) outside the original surgery area of Eastern Maine General Hospital in Bangor.
The old Bangor Waterworks and dam on the Penobscot River are seem in the background.
About This Item
- Title: Doctors, Eastern Maine General Hospital, Bangor, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)--People
- Bangor Hospital
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
- Penobscot River
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.