Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Bangor Ambulance Circa 1942 - Said to have doubled as a hearse at Eastern Maine General Hospital.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor Ambulance Circa 1942
- Creation Date: circa 1942
- Subject Date: circa 1942
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)--Equipment and supplies
- Bangor Hospital
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.