Contributed by Eastern Maine Medical Center
Bangor Ambulance Circa 1942 - Said to have doubled as a hearse at Eastern Maine General Hospital.
About This Item
- Title: Bangor Ambulance Circa 1942
- Creation Date: circa 1942
- Subject Date: circa 1942
- Town: Bangor
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Eastern Maine Medical Center (Bangor, Me.)--Equipment and supplies
- Bangor Hospital
- Eastern Maine General Hospital
- Eastern Maine Healthcare
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
For more information about this item, contact:Eastern Maine Medical Center
489 State Street, PO Box 404, Bangor, ME 04401-0404
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.