Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
67 High Street, Sanford (Formerly 65 High Street). The scallop wall shell at top still there in 1992.
About This Item
- Title: 67 High Street, Sanford (Formerly 65 High Street)
- Creator: Fred Philpot
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Location: Sanford, York County, ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 18.84 cm x 24.18 cm
- Local Code: A91
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.