Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Two Emerson Lumber Company Lombard Haulers pulling bob sleds along the shore of Small Pond. Each load is 20,000 feet of logs.
Photograph donated by Cora Putnam, author of "The Story of Houlton."
About This Item
- Title: Lombard Haulers on shore of Small Pond, Island Falls, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Island Falls, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 21 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Sleds & sleighs
- Lombard Haulers
- Emerson Lumber Company (Island Falls, Me.)--Equipment & supplies
- Lumber industry--Maine
- Log transportation
- bob sled
- Cora Putnam
- Delmont Emerson
- Emerson Lumber Company
- PutnamEmerson Lumber Company (Island Falls, Me.)
- Small Pond
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.