Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Three Million feet of logs at the Mattawamkeag Lumber Company.
Donated by Cora Putnam, author of "The Story of Houlton."
About This Item
- Title: Mattawamkeag Lumber Company, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Mattawamkeag, Penobscot County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 20 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Booms (Log transportation)
- Log driving--Maine
- Lumber industry--Maine--Mattawamkeag
- Mattawamkeag Lumber Company (Mattawamkeag, Me.)--Facilities
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.