Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Sagadahoc county sheriff Horace McClure pours out contraband intoxicating liquor seized by his department in the basement of the county courthouse.
About This Item
- Title: Pouring out contraband liquor, Bath, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Bath
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Coll. 2093, Box 2/6
- Collection: Charles Burden Temperance Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Alcoholic beverages
- Law enforcement--Maine--Bath
- Sheriffs--Maine--Sagadhoc Co.
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.