Contributed by Southern Aroostook Agricultural Museum
National Farmers Organization 10 pound Maine potato bag.
In the 1940s potato farmers started packaging their potatoes in distinctive bags. The wide variety of bags illustrates the strong interest in distinctive marketing efforts that is still evident today.
About This Item
- Title: National Farmers Organization Maine potato bag, Presque Isle, c. 1970
- Creation Date: circa 1970
- Subject Date: circa 1970
- Location: Presque Isle, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Paper
- Dimensions: 49 cm x 20 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farm produce--Advertising
- National Farmers Organization
- United States of America
For more information about this item, contact:Southern Aroostook Agricultural Museum
1678 U.S. Route 1, Littleton, ME 04730
(207) 538-9604 (Debbie)
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.