Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This home, formerly at 56 School Street (corner of Tibbitts Ave) in Sanford, is shown in about 1905. The building burned January 18, 1971.
About This Item
- Title: 56 School Street, Sanford, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Location: Sanford, York County, ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 18.91 cm x 24.11 cm
- Local Code: A71
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.