Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student.
French Row (behind Maine Alpaca Mill) on Mill Street, Springvale. Thousands of French-Canadians emigrated to Sanford to work in the mills.
About This Item
- Title: French Row, Springvale
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Town: Springvale
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 19.09 cm x 24.13 cm
- Local Code: A223
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- French Row (Sanford, Me.)--Photographs
- French Americans--Maine--Sanford
- Textile industry--Maine--Sanford
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.