Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
- Item 15929
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student. More info about student projects.
Car #12 of Sanford/Springvale was purchased in 1899. It was 20 feet long. The car then became property of the Atlantic Shore Line Railroad in 1904. The location of this photo cannot be determined, but is likely in Sanford.
About This Item
- Title: Railroad Car #12, Sanford
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Location: Sanford, York County, ME
- Media: Print from Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 18.82 cm x 24.13 cm
- Local Code: A218
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Railroad cars--Maine--Sanford
- Electric railroads
- Atlantic Shore Line Railway
- Street railroads
- Sanford and Cape Porpoise Railway Company
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.