Vassall-Craigie-Longfellow House, built 1759 and enlarged 1792-94, served as Washington's Headquarters 1775-76 and was the home of Henry W. Longfellow 1837-82.
About This Item
- Title: Longfellow National Historic Site, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Creation Date: 1990
- Subject Date: 1990
- Town: Cambridge
- County: Middlesex
- State: MA
- Media: Wood
- Local Code: slide 1.2A
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Historic buildings--Massachusetts--Cambridge
- Longfellow National Historic Site (Cambridge, Mass.)
- Craigie House (Cambridge, Mass.)
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1886--Homes and haunts
- Vassall-Craigie-Longfellow House (Cambridge, Mass.)
For more information about this item, contact:NPS, Longfellow House-Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site
105 Brattle Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.