Vassall-Craigie-Longfellow House, built 1759 and enlarged 1792-94, served as Washington's Headquarters 1775-76 and was the home of Henry W. Longfellow 1837-82.
About This Item
- Title: Longfellow National Historic Site, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Creation Date: 1990
- Subject Date: 1990
- Town: Cambridge
- County: Middlesex
- State: MA
- Media: Wood
- Local Code: slide 1.2A
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:NPS, Longfellow House-Washington's Headquarters National Historic Site
105 Brattle Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Historic buildings--Massachusetts--Cambridge
- Longfellow National Historic Site (Cambridge, Mass.)
- Craigie House (Cambridge, Mass.)
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1886--Homes and haunts
- Vassall-Craigie-Longfellow House (Cambridge, Mass.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.