Contributed by Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A man sits in front of a large electrical panel at the Goodall Mills, Sanford. The same man is also seen in photo A-121 in the center.
About This Item
- Title: Man at the Goodall Mill Controls
- Creator: Spinney
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Sanford
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Print from glass negative
- Dimensions: 18.85 cm x 24.28 cm
- Local Code: A119
- Collection: Index to the Glass Negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Goodall Worsted Company (Sanford, Me.)--People
- Goodall Worsted Company (Sanford, Me.)--Employees
- Textile industry--Maine--Sanford
For more information about this item, contact:Sanford-Springvale Historical Society
P. O. Box 276 505 Main Street, Springvale, ME 04083
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.