Contributed by William Fogg Library
Eliot celebrated the Centennial of its incorporation as a town in 1910. The week-long festivities included a parade on August 11, 1910. The parade included this float entitled Cherryneck that held the Misses Thompson and Murdock of Eliot.
About This Item
- Title: Centennial Parade float, Eliot, 1910
- Creator: Ira M St.Clair
- Creation Date: 1910-08-11
- Subject Date: 1910-08-11
- Location: Eliot, York County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.97 cm x 14.23 cm
- Collection: Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Parades & processions
- Floats (Parade)
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--Eliot
- Eliot (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
For more information about this item, contact:William Fogg Library
Box 359, Eliot, ME 03903
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.