Contributed by William Fogg Library
Eliot celebrated the one hundredth anniversary as an incorporation as a town. Public buildings and private homes were decorated with patriotic bunting to mark the week long festivities. The Congregational Church served as the grandstand for the parade which took place on August 11,1910.
About This Item
- Title: Congregational Church, Eliot, 1910
- Creator: Ira M. St.Clair
- Creation Date: 1910
- Subject Date: 1910
- Location: Eliot, York County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.97 cm x 14.23 cm
- Collection: Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--Eliot
- Church buildings--Maine--Eliot
- Congregational churches--Maine--Eliot
- Eliot (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
For more information about this item, contact:William Fogg Library
Box 359, Eliot, ME 03903
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.