Contributed by William Fogg Library
In August 1910 Eliot celebrated the Centennial of its incorporation as a town. The parade featured the Portsmouth marching band, the Marine Corps, and floats from local organizations including this three-horse hitch carrying the Harrigan Club of Eliot.
About This Item
- Title: Centennial Parade, Eliot, 1910
- Creator: St.Clair, Ira M.
- Creation Date: 1910-08-11
- Subject Date: 1910-08-11
- Town: Eliot
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.97 cm x 14.23 cm
- Collection: Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:William Fogg Library
Box 359, Eliot, ME 03903
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--Eliot
- Eliot (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
- Parades & processions
- Marching bands
- Harrigan Club (Eliot, Me.)--People
- Floats (Parade)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.