Contributed by William Fogg Library
In August 1910 Eliot celebrated the Centennial of its incorporation as a town. The parade featured the Portsmouth marching band, the Marine Corps, and floats from local organizations including this three-horse hitch carrying the Harrigan Club of Eliot.
About This Item
- Title: Centennial Parade, Eliot, 1910
- Creator: St.Clair, Ira M.
- Creation Date: 1910-08-11
- Subject Date: 1910-08-11
- Town: Eliot
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.97 cm x 14.23 cm
- Collection: Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:William Fogg Library
Box 359, Eliot, ME 03903
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--Eliot
- Eliot (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
- Parades & processions
- Marching bands
- Harrigan Club (Eliot, Me.)--People
- Floats (Parade)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.