Contributed by William Fogg Library
In August 1910 Eliot celebrated the Centennial of its incorporation as a town. The parade featured the Portsmouth marching band, the Marine Corps, and floats from local organizations including this three-horse hitch carrying the Harrigan Club of Eliot.
About This Item
- Title: Centennial Parade, Harrigan Club float, Eliot, 1910
- Creator: Ira M. St.Clair
- Creation Date: 1910-08-11
- Subject Date: 1910-08-11
- Location: Eliot, York County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.97 cm x 14.23 cm
- Collection: Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--Eliot
- Eliot (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
- Floats (Parade)
- Harrigan Club (Eliot, Me.)--People
- Marching bands
- Parades & processions
For more information about this item, contact:William Fogg Library
Box 359, Eliot, ME 03903
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.