Contributed by William Fogg Library
The celebration marking the one hundredth anniversary of Eliots incorporation as a town was held in 1910. As part of the festivities, the houses along the parade route were decorated with patriotic bunting. The town selectmen hired local photographer Ira M. St. Clair to photograph the houses. The images were later made into postcards by St. Clair studios.
About This Item
- Title: Centennial Celebration house, Eliot, 1910
- Creator: St.Clair, Ira M.
- Creation Date: 1910
- Subject Date: 1910
- Town: Eliot
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.97 cm x 14.23 cm
- Collection: Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:William Fogg Library
Box 359, Eliot, ME 03903
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Lewis, Arthur--Homes and haunts--Maine--Eliot
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--Eliot
- Eliot (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.