Contributed by William Fogg Library
The celebration marking the one hundredth anniversary of Eliots incorporation as a town was held in 1910. As part of the festivities, the houses along the parade route were decorated with patriotic bunting. This house, located on State Road, was owned at the time by Howard P. Libbey.
About This Item
- Title: Libbey Home, Eliot, 1910
- Creator: St.Clair, Ira M.
- Creation Date: 1910
- Subject Date: 1910
- Town: Eliot
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Postcard
- Dimensions: 8.97 cm x 14.23 cm
- Collection: Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Centennial celebrations--Maine--Eliot
- State Street (Eliot, Me.)
- Eliot (Me.)--Centennial celebrations, etc.
- Libbey, A.P.--Homes and haunts--Maine--Eliot
For more information about this item, contact:William Fogg Library
Box 359, Eliot, ME 03903
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.