Contributed by Kings Landing Historical Settlement
Old Homestead Ginger Beer made by the International Drug Company of both Saint Stephen, New Brunswick and Calais, Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Old Homestead Ginger Beer, Saint Stephen and Calais, c. 1900
- Creator: International Drug Company
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Calais, Washington County, ME
- St. Stephen, Charlotte County, NB, Canada
- Media: Ceramic, stoneware
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 7 cm
- Local Code: M2000.26.21
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- International Drug Company--Manufactures
- Ginger beer
- Beverages--Canada--New Brunswick
For more information about this item, contact:Kings Landing Historical Settlement
20 Kings Landing Service Road, Kings Landing, NB E6K 3W3
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.