Contributed by Parsonsfield-Porter Historical Society
George French photographed this image of the Porter covered bridge from the Parsonsfield side about 1945.
This bridge spans the Ossipee River connecting the Maine towns of Porter and Parsonsfield.
About This Item
- Title: Porter covered bridge postcard, ca. 1945
- Creator: George French
- Creation Date: circa 1945
- Subject Date: circa 1945
- Parsonsfield, York County, ME
- Porter, Oxford County, ME
- Media: Postcard
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Covered bridges--Maine--Parsonsfield
- Covered bridges--Maine--Porter
- Porter covered bridge (Me.)--Postcards
For more information about this item, contact:Parsonsfield-Porter Historical Society
92 Main St. (physical), Porter, ME 04068
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.