Contributed by Maine Historical Society
E.G. Spaulding, president of the Farmers & Mechanics' National Bank in Buffalo, N.Y., wrote to U.S. Rep. John Lynch of Portland, thanking him for a speech regarding the specie standard.
About This Item
- Title: Letter to Rep. John Lynch on specie standard, 1868
- Creator: Spaulding, E. G.
- Creation Date: 1868-03-26
- Subject Date: 1868
- Town: Buffalo, Washington
- State: DC, NY
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 398, Box 1/2
- Collection: John Lynch papers
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.