Contributed by Gorham Historical Society
The Stephenson Farm was built in 1812-1813 by Judge Stephen Longfellow as a gift for Samuel and Abigail Longfellow Stephenson.
Abigail Stephenson was the aunt of poet Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
About This Item
- Title: Capt. Stephenson Farm, Gorham, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Gorham
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Longfellow, Henry Wadsworth, 1807-1882--Family
- Stephenson, Abigail Longfellow--Homes and haunts--Maine--Gorham
- Stephenson, Samuel--Homes and haunts--Maine--Gorham
For more information about this item, contact:Gorham Historical Society
28 School Street, Gorham, ME 04038
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.