Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Walter Bailey, a paper hanger and member of the Brushians group of artists in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Walter Bailey, Portland, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 209, Series D, Box 31/17
- Collection: John Calvin Stevens architectural drawings and records collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.