Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Houlton Women's Club held a pagent, "A Century of Dress," in Ricker Classical Institute's Watson Hall, June 12, 1914, Mrs. F. F. Burgeigh, chairman.
About This Item
- Title: Houlton Women's Club Pagent, 1914
- Creation Date: 1914-06-12
- Subject Date: 1914-06-12
- Location: Houlton, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 24 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Women--Societies and clubs--Maine--Houlton
- Houlton Women's Club (Houlton, Me.)--Photographs
- Group portraits--Maine--Houlton
- Clothing & dress
- A Century of Dress
- Houlton Women's Club
- Mrs. F. F. Burleigh
- Ricker Classical Institute
- Ricker College
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.